Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Trillium Technical is now hiring a PACS Project Manager in Westwood, Massachusetts!
This position leads major IS Project and IS Program implementations under the supervision of the IS Director, Project and Program Management with particular focus on the delivery McKesson PACS related systems using IS project management best practices.
• Manage the implementation of projects from inception to post-implementation support;
• Manage the implementation of project programs - multiple projects that roll up to a program;
• Manage the activities of cross-functional teams/workgroups as assigned for projects and initiatives;
• Drive projects to completion in a matrixed in-sourced and out-sourced environment;
• Manage business and technology risks associated with projects;
• Coordinate technology and implementation plans with other divisions and project areas;
• Ensure project documents are complete, current, accurate, and of the highest quality;
• Facilitate team and meetings with business partners effectively;
• Hold regular status meetings with project team;
• Effectively communicate relevant project information to superiors;
• Deliver engaging, informative, and well-organized presentations;
• Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion;
• Communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully;
• Responsible for implementation, planning, and execution;
• Mentor and train business partners and more junior resources in project management best practices;
• Build and maintain productive, healthy work relationships across the whole organization; and
• Manage all projects utilizing the Project Management Life Cycle processes as defined by PMI – Project Management Institute.
If you’re interested in this PACS Project Manager position and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Experience with McKesson PACS systems and has led rollouts and integrations with McKesson PACS
• Strong negotiating, motivation, and facilitation skills;
• Extensive experience with full Project Life Cycle and Systems Development Life Cycle Processes;
• Experience with Waterfall, Iterative, Agile methodologies as well as ITIL;
• Strong experience with Project Management Best Practices including:
o Project Administration;
o Prioritization of Deliverables;
o Project Planning & Time Management;
o Scope Management & Containment;
o Budget Management;
o Time Verification & Reporting;
o Resource Management;
o Project Review, Analysis & Implementation;
o Issues & Risk Mitigation/Management; and
o Production Readiness;
• Ability to manage dependencies within and across multiple projects;
• Broad understanding of information technology and its usage;
• Ability to independently manage large-scale development and implementation projects;
• Ability to identify and manage risk;
• Ability to lead through the creation of innovative strategies, methods, and approaches;
• Strong interest and good comprehension of emerging and new technology;
• Strong understanding of budgeting and planning;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Strong negotiation skills;
• Strong attention to detail, process, deadlines and quality results;
• Strong team player - able to negotiate compromise;
• Proven track record of meeting project timeliness/deliverables;
• Ability to motivate staff in a matrixed environment; and
• Ability to manage within a changing and dynamic environment.
I. Education: Bachelor degree or relevant experience required; MBA or MS Degree a plus.
II. Experience (Type & Length): Minimum 5-7 years’ project management / systems implementation experience. Experience in the delivery of applications within the healthcare environment required.
III. Software/Hardware: Strong working knowledge of MS Project, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint.
IV. License/Certification: Project Management Certification a plus - PMP.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.