Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
TIG Welder Fabricator for 1st and 2nd shift opportunities in the Green Bay, WI area!
Great time for an experienced TIG and MIG Welder Fabricator with strong fabrication skills to join a great company! Qualified candidates will work with sheet metal, stainless steel and other alloys, working from routine to complex blueprints and shop drawings. They will be tacking up the parts and then welding to make the finished product. Must be able to work with little to no supervision.
This is a contract to hire position for a large reputable company. Hours are: 6:00am – 4:00pm Monday through Friday or 2:00 pm – 1:00 am Monday through Thursday. Wages are $18+ based on experience.
If you are interested in this TIG Welder Fabricator position, please apply today!
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a job shop environment
- Strong TIG experience desired (MIG a plus)
- Must have experience working with a variety of materials, especially stainless steel, carbon steel and aluminum
- Experience welding “food grade” beneficial
- Fabrication experience a plus
- Strong blueprint reading and math skills
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.