Now hiring a Janitor in Niles, Michigan!
Trillium is seeking a 1st shift Janitor for a Niles, MI local automotive manufacturing plant.
The schedule is Monday-Friday, 6:00am-2:00pm. Pay is $12.50/hour, depending on experience. This is a temp to hire opportunity.
Janitorial responsibilities include, but is not limited to, the following: General cleaning of restrooms, break area, manufacturing and office areas on a daily basis, general clean-up and maintenance of the parking lot and all exterior areas of the Plant, Material Handling Duties, driving the Company van as needed as well as other related duties as assigned. Employees must follow standard work instructions and practice safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient and safe as possible.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
1. General cleaning of restrooms, break area, manufacturing and office areas on a daily basis.
2. General clean-up and maintenance of the parking lot and all exterior areas of the Plant.
3. Material handling duties as assigned.
4. Driving the Company van as needed.
5. Operating the Floor Scrubber on the off-shift when production is minimized.
6. Emptying trash bins throughout the facilities.
7. General clean-up of offices (I.e. vacuum, emptying trash, dusting, cleaning windows, etc…)
Education, prior work experience and specialized skills and knowledge:
1. Position requires recent Material Handling experience.
2. Current forklift license or the ability to pass the licensing requirements
3. Must be able to perform all required production system documentation such as production reports, inspection reports, etc.
4. Good Attendance.
5. Strong communication skills, both written and oral
Physical environment/working conditions:
The position is in the factory and could involve sitting, standing, walking and lifting for long periods of time throughout the day.
Other (e.g., customer contact or access to confidential information):
Must be able to work as part of a team.
If you’re interested in this Janitor position, please apply today!
- Must have recent Material Handling experience
- Current forklift license or the ability to pass the licensing requirements
- Must be able to perform all required production system documentation such as production reports, inspection reports, etc.
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.