Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Service Manager in Wixom, Michigan!
Trillium has a Service Manager position available in the Wixom, MI area. This is a direct hire opportunity located at our client location, who is a leader in the test equipment industry. The salary range is $100,000 to $125,000 yearly, based on experience. Our client is currently not accepting or offering sponsorship.
• Handle Customer Complaints
• Logging complaints in salesforce
• Timely response to Customer with technical solution
• Monitor status of complaints with the assigned individuals
• Weekly Matrix Reporting (Status of Cases)
• Monthly Matrix reporting (open cases /closed cases /average time to close cases)
• Manage Field Service Scheduling module in co-ordination with team. This will include service trips (planned and unplanned) and start-up trips. PM will coordinate with Service Manager for scheduling.
• Weekly meetings with UTAS/ other Key Accounts.
• Handle Maintenance contracts –
• Hill AFBase – technical support to personnel at site, as required.
• KLM - technical support to personnel at site, as required.
• Support Development of new business in aftermarket support
• Support Development of aftermarket programs
• Additional Responsibilities for Test Department
• Manage direct reports (all FSEs)
• Staff FSE department appropriately
• Responsible for all final test /start-up & checkout on shop floor.
Goals of Service Manager:
• Improve Customer relationship by providing timely technical solution
• Reduce time to close cases
• Improve Customer Service Ratings
• Develop Service Business
If you’re interested in this Service Manager position, please apply today!
- Able to complete the job duties above
- Able to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.