Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a CDL Utility Worker/Laborer in Madison, Wisconsin!
The CDL Utility Worker/Laborer will be expected to assist the Foremen and operators on utility construction sites. The utility worker will be training to learn how to read prints, operate equipment, and understand all phases of utility construction while performing manual labor on the site.
- locating utilities and digging holes
- unloading and loading equipment
- feeding cable
- preparing cable routes
- other duties may be assigned
This is a first shift direct hire position offering $17-$21 dollars an hour. Per Diem/Hotel accommodation will be provided to those who qualify while traveling to job sites.
If you’re interested in this CDL Utility Worker/Laborer position, please apply today!
- Ability to work outdoors in harsh weather conditions
- Basic knowledge of construction and job site safety
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a fast-paced construction environment
- Ability to work overtime if needed
- Ability to travel to various job sites
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.