Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Trillium Technical is now hiring an Account Manager in Boston, Massachusetts!
Our client is building out a new Account Management function and we’re looking for an experienced person to join the team and help us build out this program. The team is responsible for working with our strategic customers on strategic initiatives that will deepen our customers’ relationship with the organization and our comprehensive suite of tools.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for cultivating relationships with a managed set of strategic customers, with a goal towards deepening their relationship with the organization and growing our revenue base.
Account Managers will drive customer growth and protect against churn by introducing new features, tools and integrations as they become available, strategizing with customers on how our software can help them solve their business problems, serving as an escalation point in time of need and working with the product and professional services teams to develop new functionality to meet specific customer needs.
What you’ll do:
• Develop and nurture relationships with clients through proactive and regular communications, particularly the decision-makers. Your customers should see you as a trusted advisor, not “just someone trying to meet a sales quota”
• Maintain working knowledge of your customers’ business goals and key initiatives in order to identify opportunities where our tools can provide solutions
• Identify and drive growth opportunities via valued relationships and through the upsell of new products, features and services
• Assist with challenging customer requests or issue escalations as needed, identified either by the customers themselves or the Customer Success team
• Negotiate contracts to add new clients to portfolio
• Gather technical customer requirements for additional features or custom services and work with our product and professional services teams to deliver new solutions
• Leverage internal datasets to assess overall customer health, identify churn risks and proactively work with customers on a plan to get them on a path to success
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
• Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
• As a member of the Account Management team, you will also be responsible for answering ad hoc questions for unmanaged customers as necessary, as well as working with the team on building scalable communication programs to our customer base to keep them updated of new features
If you’re interested in this Account Manager position and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
What you must have:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially with respect to listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Enthusiasm for the meaningful impact that technology can have on a business, and be able to share this excitement with your customers
• Ability to come up with creative, out-of-the-box solutions to customer challenges
• 3+ years of accomplished sales, account management and/or customer service experience required; prior B2B sales is a plus
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while maintaining a high level of service and attention to detail
• Working knowledge of sales/marketing operations tools, including CRM, marketing automation and website content management systems
• Knowledge of information technologies and software implementation best practices
We’ll give you bonus points if you have:
• Experience within the real estate industry
• BA/BS degree in Business
• Administration, Sales or other relevant field
• Experience using Salesforce
• A love of project management tools such as Trello for keeping yourself organized
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.