Now hiring a CNC Machinist in Somerset, New Jersey!
Do you want to work 3-4 days a weeks and 40 plus hours? Trillium has a direct hire opportunity for CNC Machinist. This position includes: an annual incentive bonus, med/dental/vision the 1st of the month after the start, 401k with company match, onsite fitness center, paid vacation and one week of paid sick time!
This position starts at $25.00 an hour and the shift is 6:00pm-6:00am, 3 days a week then 4 days a week the next.
• Troubleshoot and diagnose problems on CNC machinery
• Strong familiarity with HAAS and DMG-MORI CNC Machining Centers
• Sets up / change over jobs on CNC mills , changes tooling , adjusts offsets and calibrate probes to ensure parts are accurate and machine is functioning correctly
• Assist team members with quality related questions / concerns
• Ensures equipment and process are qualified when released to operators
• Communicate status of machine activities to supervision
• Inspect tool holders and machine function and schedule preventative maintenance
• Understand how to troubleshoot from a technical standpoint. Work with machine tool dealer and technical manuals to correct issues their not familiar with
• Provide training regarding basic safety, machine operation, quality.
• Instruct on machine fault resolution
• Work with mechanics and do some light mechanical work
• Document machine issues
• Assist in normal production by operating equipment as directed
Other Important Responsibilities:
• Must be able to operate assigned equipment safely and efficiently
• Have a strong work ethic and the ability to work cooperatively
• Good organizational and communication skills
• Must be able to keep record of time spent and materials used
• Timely Corrective Action response and resolution to relevant situations
• Engage and support company wide Safety and Cleanliness Programs
• Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
If you’re interested in this CNC Machinist position, please apply today!
• High School or GED Diploma required
• Minimum 2 years of CNC Programming experience
• Minimum 3 years or “VERY” strong HAAS experience including skilled operation of CNC Mills
• Experience in G & M Code
• Experience in programming and setting up 3 & 4 – axis Vertical and Horizontal Machining Centers
• Experience with CadCam software and Autocad or similar a plus
• Good working knowledge and understanding of tooling and proper usage, as well as speed & feed calculation. Materials – Aluminum, Stainless, Plastics, and Steel.
• Task oriented, ability to prioritize work load
• Enthusiastic attitude, cooperative team player, adaptable to new or changing circumstances, professional demeanor, self-motivated, creative and innovative
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.