Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Trillium Technical is seeking a Body Supplier Quality Engineer in Auburn Hills, Michigan!
The Advance Supplier Quality Engineer will be responsible for managing all aspects of the Advance Supplier Quality functions. The Engineer will provide launch support by providing on-site support at suppliers’ facilities to ensure launch readiness as required leading up to and including program launch. Provide on-site support at Assembly plants as required. Work cross-functionally with Engineering, Manufacturing, and Purchasing to ensure proper designs, suppliers, and manufacturing processes are selected. Drive change within both plant manufacturing and component suppliers to resolve component issues. Ensure component suppliers’ processes are robust and capable. Lead problem solving activities within internal and external organizations. Manage key component quality milestones. Develop and present program status updates and articulate open issues to senior leadership. Travel will be required to supplier and other locations in the U.S. and Canada (approximately 40%).
If you’re interested in this Body Supplier Quality Engineer position and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• Completed Bachelor of Science in Engineering from an ABET accredited university
• 4-5 years work experience in automotive Supplier Quality or Quality with BIW stamping, sheet-metal, plastics (automotive injection molds), and/or sealings.
• Strong understanding of automotive production and manufacturing is required
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite software
• Creative problem solving ability and a results orientation
• Comfortable with complex technical analysis
• May be required to drive a company car. Valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record.
• May be required to travel internationally 10% (Mexico and Canada)
• Will be required to travel domestically 20-40%
• Green Belt, Black Belt, or Quality certification Master’s degree
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.