Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Trillium Technical is now hiring a Plant Supplier Quality Engineer in Detroit, Michigan!
The Current Supplier Quality Engineer will be responsible for the top problem resolution with external suppliers, yard hold activities, and supplier improvement processes through the use of Kaizen activity and 8D management systems for current issues. Speed to containment, root cause, and corrective action. Lead problem solving activities with Engineering, Manufacturing, and Purchasing, as well as supplier organizations. Participate and present status updates and articulate issues in cross-functional team meetings and reviews. Travel will be required to supplier and other locations in the U.S. and Canada (approximately 40%).
If you’re interested in this Plant Supplier Quality Engineer position and meet the requirements below, please apply today!
• Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Electrical preferred) from an ABET accredited university
• Minimum 2 years work experience in Quality, Engineering, Production, or Manufacturing
• May be required to drive a company car. Valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record.
• Will be required to travel domestically 20%
• Should be available to work on some weekends as needed.
• Green Belt, Black Belt, or Quality certification.
• Master’s degree
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.