Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring Maintenance Mechanics for work in Jonesville!
Trillium Staffing is now seeking Maintenance Mechanics for a Direct hire opportunity!
The pay is $25-$29 per hour and 2nd or 3rd shift is available. The hours are 3pm-11pm or 11pm to 7am.
The candidate will perform maintenance duties to ensure production floor runs smoothly and efficiently.
• Operate all tools and equipment in a safe manner
• Ensure production floor runs smoothly and efficiently by performing maintenance tasks
• As machines break down, perform the necessary repairs and look for ways to improve processes
• Assist electricians as necessary
• Assist preventative maintenance crew as necessary
• Receive work orders and complete in timely manner
• Perform weld fabrication (guards, stands, tables, work benches, etc.)
If you’re interested in this direct-hire opportunity for a Maintenance Mechanic, please apply today!
• Must have 5-10 years and rigging experience.
• Completion of Industrial Maintenance apprenticeship program, and over 5 years of related experience/training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and welding knowledge
• Excellent communication, organization, problem solving, and decision making skills
• Must be able to work in a team and independently, prioritize, and multi-task
• Must have a good knowledge of the English language
• Reach truck, scissor lift, forklift, and crane licenses
• Knowledge of Customer Specific Requirements
• Knowledge of ISO 9001/IATF 16949
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.