Now hiring an Estimator in San Diego, California!
Trillium is seeking an Estimator, who will be responsible for evaluating drawings and bid specifications, to ensure successful bids and winning projects. Following up with subcontractors to ensure bids are received and working closely with Project Management teams to ensure project closing for Heavy Civil/Marine Projects.
- Cost estimation of internal labor, subcontractors, materials, and equipment.
- Perform Take-offs for projects in a timely and efficient manner.
- Submit bids and budgets by deadline.
- Review bid requirements thoroughly and as follow-up questions if needed.
- Review drawings with Project Management team and highlight areas of concern.
- Build relationships with departmental staff to ensure project fluidity.
- Turn over sub buyout information to Project Management team in a timely manner.
This is a first shift direct hire position offering $200,000-$250,000 salary range yearly. Relocation assistance may be offered to those who qualify.
If you’re interested in this Estimator position and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
- 5-10 years’ Heavy Civil Estimation experience required.
- Marine Construction experience preferred.
- Experience with Dredging projects preferred.
- Knowledge of basic Estimating software and ability to do take-offs required.
- Microsoft Office and Quattro Pro experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or related field preferred, equivalent experience may be considered as well.
- Ability to multi-task and perform well within a team dynamic.
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.