Now hiring a Customer Service Rep. in Groveport, OH!
Trillium is looking for a Customer Service Rep. in Groveport, OH. This role is responsible for answering inbound calls and responding to customer escalations. When appropriate, the CSR II is responsible for validating customer entitlements. Through a series of scripted, interactive questions and/or decision tree steps, the CSR II captures customer contact and issue information, drives a series of end-user actions and/or responses, and either resolves the issue or prepares the issue for escalation. The CSR II is responsible for documenting his or her actions in the ticketing system. This role requires experience in coordinating activities with multiple teams, which include technical, parts and logistics.
This role requires exceptional customer service skills involving the ability to function in a Call Center environment dealing with inbound/outbound calls from various customers. The CSR II is required to take calls and input data into project databases while actively updating customer accounts and service tickets. Candidate must be flexible and able to switch between different programs based on incoming call volume and technical assistance needs. May also perform other duties as assigned.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities Required
Principal Responsibilities/Job Level Specifications:
• Applies general knowledge of the organization, job content, practices and procedures.
• Has acquired the knowledge and skills necessary to be proficient in all aspects of job.
• Performs functions moderately complex in nature and recognizes the need to apply various methods to accomplish tasks.
• Work is performed independently under minimal supervision except for new assignments.
• Sets priorities for performing work and managing time to complete tasks.
• Interacts with peers and direct management.
• Some exchange of information with other internal departments or work groups is required to perform role.
• Based on nature of the role, may frequently field requests from others in the organization or externally.
• Impact of decisions may affect the department.
• Errors may result in moderate loss of time, resources and customer/user satisfaction.
• Responds to inquiries, expedites critical orders, communicates dispositions, researches and resolves problems, and researches orders.
• May provide quote preparation, order tracking, backlog processing, invoicing, returns, discrepancy resolution, customer credit issues, support to sales team and external customers.
• May also perform other duties as assigned.
This is a Temp to Perm positions. Pay rate is $16.75 per hour and varied shifts are available.
• Typically 2+ years
Education and Certification(s):
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Must have computer, email, phone, communication and problem solving skills.
• Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
• Overtime may be required based on business need.
• Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.