Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Warehouse Packer/Picker in Columbus, Ohio!
Trillium is seeking Warehouse Packer/Pickers who will verify orders, inspect, weigh, wrap, and affix labels to packages.
Hours are 12:00 noon - 8:30 pm, Monday-Friday. Pay is $11.75/hour.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Verifies order and contents before packaging.
2. Complies with company standards and regulations for package inspections and package wrapping.
3. Weighs and affixes labels to packages.
4. Verifies addresses against records before addressing packages for shipment to uphold company accuracy standards.
5. Sort parcels for shipment according to destination or classification, and places parcels in provided mail bags or bins.
6. Perform other duties as assigned
1. Proficient with written and oral communication.
2. Basic computer skills
3. Basic mathematical skills
5. Attention to detail
6. Collaboration skills
Standing for long periods of time. Walking, lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling heavy objects. Bending at the waist, kneeling, and crouching. Heavy physical labor. Must be able to lift 50 pounds, and able to communicate for help with objects weighing greater than 50 pounds.
If you’re interested in this Warehouse Packer/Picker position, please apply today!
- 6 months’ job related experience preferred
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Basic computer skills
- Basic mathematical skills
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.