Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring Production Associates in Lewis Center, Ohio!
Production Associates needed for innovative, growing, world leading manufacturer!
Associates will be assembling very small parts in preparation for manufacturing process. You may also remove tape (or unmask) the parts after the process has been completed and check for quality assurance.
Essential Functions and Requirements:
• Good manual dexterity and ability to handle extremely small parts
• Detail oriented with a focus on quality and accuracy
• Willingness to work around chemicals using appropriate safety equipment
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities while maintaining a neat and orderly workplace
• Soldering, cross stitching, knitting, jewelry making or beading experience is a plus!
• Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment
• Ability to prioritize and determine the appropriate order of tasks according to relative importance
• Ability to wear steel toe/safety toe shoes
• Ability to lift up to 35 pounds on a consistent basis and stand for 4+ hours
If you’re interested in this Production Associate position, please apply today!
- Able to complete job duties above
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds on a consistent basis and stand for 4+ hours
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.