Now hiring Commercial Electricians in the Reno/Sparks, Nevada area!
Trillium Construction is seeking Commercial Electricians in the Reno/Sparks area. Journeymen and Apprentices are needed. The work will be in commercial settings, running pipe, terms, pulling wire - all the standard commercial duties.
Pay will be $18-$21/hour for Apprentices and $25-$28/hour for Journeymen. Candidates will work first shift, 40 hours and a standard work week. Project is expected to last about a month, maybe more. This is a good in-between job before you start your next. No per diem.
If you’re interested in this Commercial Electrician opportunity, please apply today!
* Minimum 1 year for Apprentices and minimum 5 years for Journeymen in commercial electrical experience
* Tools of the trade for the level of work including benders.
* Able to pass all pre-hire screening
* Able to work on feet all day
* Able to work in tight spaces, climb ladders, lift up to 75 lbs throughout the day
* Valid driver’s license with reliable transportation
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.