Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Java/Angular Developer in Plano, Texas!
Trillium Technical is seeking a Java/Angular Developer to use system and tools to develop and support web applications to facilitate existing and potential interactions with Data Catalog, Metadata Management solution, and API Catalog through an internal and external facing consolidated portal web interface (Data Marketplace). The Java Developer is responsible for full life cycle development and maintenance of applications supporting a wide variety of business functions. The Developer will provide technical expertise in on or more programming languages or tools and will contribute through hands on coding of new applications and enhancements to existing systems.
Responsibilities may include:
1. Works independently or as part of a team on the development and support of software applications.
2. Works with business analysts and user communities to understand business requirements.
3. Performs analysis and documentation for system design as well as on-going documentation of development.
4. Codes using specific technologies and tools in keeping with current technology trends and standards.
5. Performs testing of applications and performs bug fixes, working with testers and users to ensure quality of code and proper application functionality.
6. Provides technical support during implementation efforts, working with technical team members and with business users as required to provide troubleshooting and solutions to technical issues.
7. Provide on-going post-implementation technical support of applications.
8. Creates user-end documentation and may be involved in user training.
If you’re interested in this Java/Angular Developer position and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• Minimum 8 years of experience as a Full-Stack Java/J2EE developer
• Experience using servlets, Struts and other commonly used J2EE technologies
• Should have complete understanding on typical J2EE application stack design
• Very strong Core Java programmer
• Strong in SQL queries
• Must have experience working in Oracle or similar major databases
• Strong and good hands-on experience in hibernate or similar ORM
• Good knowledge in web services
• Firm understanding / experience on Ajax
• Must have good understanding and hands-on experience on Twitter bootstrap (or similar UI open-source libraries), JSON and CSS
• Good understanding on how Application servers work, http requests, debugging http requests
• Experience in mobile application development a plus
• PER THE 7/24 SPOTLIGHT CALL: Experience with Informatica is a plus.
Languages: Java 1.5 and above, C, C++, AngularJS, ReadJS, Vue.js
J2EE: Struts, Spring, J2EE application stack technologies, XML processing, Web Services, API
ORM: Hibernate or similar ORM
UI frameworks: Springboot
Mobile: Ionic Framework
DB: Oracle, MS SQL
Application Server: WebSphere Application Server, Tomcat
Tools: Eclipse or similar IDEs, Toad or Oracle SQL Developer, AWS lambda
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.