Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Are you seeking a rewarding career with a dynamic and consistently growing staffing brand? Trillium Staffing is looking for a Staffing Coordinator to join the Kalamazoo office!
Trillium Staffing Solutions is looking for a Staffing Coordinator to start asap in its Kalamazoo office!
The Staffing Coordinator is responsible for achieving the financial goals of branch office by maintaining employee and client relationships, maintaining a sufficient pool of field staff employees to meet current and anticipated customer demand, and filling light industrial/entry level client orders with quality employees who will meet client expectations.
• Responsible for greeting visitors and determining the appropriate application and evaluation process to be utilized.
• Maintains accurate records of applicant traffic
• Handles incoming calls in an appropriate and professional manner.
• Processes payroll information as requested. Submits New Hire Report to the state and submits WOTC/8850 forms to the appropriate agency as assigned.
• Maintains adequate supply of forms, orientation materials, and office supplies.
• Completes all required documentation and reference checks as requested by branch personnel.
• Various administrative and clerical duties including sorting and distributing of mail, filing, preparing branch correspondence and proposals, and maintaining files.
• Adheres to Trillium’s Computer & Internet Usage Policy and all other Handbook policies and procedures.
• Performs other related duties and projects as assigned.
If you’re interested in this opportunity and are eager to join the Trillium, apply today!
• High School education or GED is desirable for this position.
• Previous temporary staffing/recruiting experience and/or 2 years of related experience in a service industry.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.