Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Director of Treasury for direct-hire in Baltimore!
Trillium Accounting is now seeking a Director of Treasury for an industry leader in providing storage solutions and modular workplace solutions to customers across North America out of Baltimore, MD!
The Treasury Director will develop, manage and enforce treasury related policies, procedures and internal controls around cash operations, investment management, foreign exchange exposures, interest rate exposures and debt compliance and as part of that will create and maintain strong working relationships with internal departments across the business such as Procurement, FP&A, Accounting, Tax, Internal Audit and Legal.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Work with Financial Planning & Analysis team on quarterly budget/forecast assumptions and models to align treasury budget/forecast with FP&A for free cash flow and debt modeling; includes balance sheet and cash flow modeling
• Create and maintain updated models for corporate capital structure planning activities and debt refinance scenarios.
• Create and maintain current year and multi-year key ratio forecasting and tracking based on various scenarios.
• Oversee the daily cash position and forecasts (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually) as well as the variance analysis of forecast versus actuals.
• Have a detailed understanding of multiple, complex debt agreements and how they interact with each other and related cash management and forecasting/modeling activities
• Together with senior management, evaluate/analyze complex debt agreements, covenants and baskets in light of various corporate capital structure scenarios and other corporate strategic activities
• Oversee the semi-annual bank audit and appraisal process; have a detailed understanding of/detailed analysis of deliverables provided and the impact on the audit/advance rate.
• Detailed review and presentation of results to senior management, including recommendations for areas of analysis
• Oversee periodic bank reporting process, including quarterly covenants.
• Oversee integration activities for acquired companies.
• Daily reporting, weekly forecasting, administrative access during the interim time period.
• Work with target company on centralized integration cutover planning.
• Collaborate with tax on legal entity restructuring; ensure alignment with bank group for security.
The estimated annual salary is $155,000-$165,000 per year, depending on experience. If you’re interested in this direct-hire opportunity for a Director of Treasury and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, finance or equivalent field
• 12 years+ of relevant treasury experience.
• Demonstrated ability to contribute in a fast-paced, acquisitive, growth company
• Proficiency in Microsoft Suite, computer-based accounting, financial and treasury management system
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.