Now hiring a Boom Truck Crane Operator in Saukville, Wisconsin!
Trillium Construction is seeking a Boom Truck Crane Operator in Saukville, WI!
Crane Operator will be expected to drive to the shop (daily) in Saukville, complete safety checks prior to heading out to sites throughout the area, and transport and hoist materials needed on sites throughout the Greater Milwaukee area.
This is a full time opportunity offering 40+ hours a week, with the possibility of OT depending on project status. Schedule is Monday-Friday, 1st shift, with OT falling on Saturdays as needed. This is also a temp to hire position. Pay is $20-$30/hour (dependent on experience). No per diem or travel is being offered for this position.
If you’re interested in this Boom Truck Crane Operator and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
- 1 year prior experience with a boom truck crane rig, or other large crane applications
- Current and valid CDL license
- NCCCO certification for crane operation
- Experience with rigging and duties associated with boom truck lifts
- Reliable transportation to and from the shop daily
- Ability to pass a pre-employment screenings
- Current and valid driver’s license for the state of Wisconsin
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.