Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Service Support Specialist in Lititz, Pennsylvania!
Trillium Technical is seeking a Service Support Specialist in the Lititz, Pennsylvania area. The purpose of this position is to help ensure complete customer satisfaction by providing first level non-technical and basic technical support to customers contacting Support Services via telephone, email, portal or other electronic system.
- Identify and Respond to Customer Inquiries. Acknowledge the customer, determine the nature of the call and provide a customer focused first point of contact to answer customer inquiries, establish service calls, or refer customers to other service professionals within in a way that demonstrates a commitment to total customer satisfaction.
- Initiate outgoing calls focused on requesting and expediting requests for service and scheduling of activities with other Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM), Third Party Vendors (TPV) or Independent Service Provider (ISP).
- Coordinate with Enterprise Purchasing for all contract or Purchase Orders on a daily basis.
The Enterprise Support Services Specialist will provide the following services to customers:
General Customer Inquiries:
As necessary, refer customer to the correct internal professional to ensure the most effective escalation, transfer or reassignment path, achieving resolution and customer satisfaction.
If you’re interested in this Service Support Specialist opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
- B.A/B.S. Degree or Associate Degree, or 3+ years of experience in a team-based customer service environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and individually; organized with good time management skills.
- Bias for action and high level of commitment to customer.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency using software for word processing, email, order entry, and others as required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; SAP experience desirable.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.