Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Trillium Technical is now hiring an Interior Component Engineer in Auburn Hills, Michigan!
The Interior Plastics Release Engineer will be responsible for Interior vehicle packaging and releasing, defining customer requirements in terms of engineering metrics, defining design direction, maintaining all critical program milestones, balancing priorities of multiple customers and executing designs through vehicle launch.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to establishing physical and functional integration of Functional Plastics Components for interior designs through all phases of the program. This includes the planning phase, translating functional objectives into technical requirements and solutions, creating and analyzing alternative design concepts, packaging, and integrating system, components, and benchmarking of competitive vehicles.
If you’re interested in this Interior Component Engineer opportunity, please apply today!
• Should have experience in interior plastics. Cockpit, IP, could have a blend of other product experience but interior plastics is a must. Supplier or OEM experience is okay. Release experience is a must and should be indicated on the resume. Launch experience is highly preferred.
• 2+ yrs in Interior plastics
• 3+ years of experience in automotive
• 3+ years of experience in DFMEA, DVP&R, FEA and Mold Flow Virtual Validation.
• 1+ years of experience in NX/CAD Systems (UGNX)
• Google Suite experience
• Highly motivated individual with excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Should have their own vehicle for personal travel.
• Hard Trim, door trim, IP, console experience
Driving and Travel:
• Domestic travel may be required up to 20%
• May be required to drive a company car. Valid driver’s license and clean driving record are required.
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.