Now hiring an Airbag Product Engineer in Auburn Hills, Michigan!
Trillium Technical is seeking an Airbag Product Engineer in the Auburn Hills, Michigan area!
Candidate will have program management and release engineer responsibilities for passenger airbags and knee-airbags for two to three vehicles. Daily, the candidate will be responsible for managing the suppliers to timing and specifications and responsible for testing and development of passenger airbag and knee-airbag systems. Responsible for writing change notices and compliance reports.
If you’re interested in this Airbag Product Engineer opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
Must have 1-2 yrs previous airbag development experience with supplier or OEM.
• BSME or other Engineering degree from an ABET Accredited university (or equivalent)
• Strong communication and computer skills.
• Ability to create and deliver presentations to management.
• NX CAD & TeamCenter experience.
• Minimum 1+ years of experience designing/developing frontal airbags
• 2+ years of experience designing/developing frontal airbags
• Knowledge of safety regulations
Driving and Travel:
• Domestic (Local) Travel may be required up to 20%
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.