Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
CNC Operator needed in Winter Haven, FL!
Trillium Staffing is currently seeking CNC Operators in the Winter Haven area.
The hours are 8:30pm-7:00am, Monday-Thursday and this is a temp-to-hire opportunity.
Job duties include:
• Read and interpret blueprints using the metric system.
• Study sample parts, blueprints. Drawings, and engineering information to determine methods and sequences of operations needed to fabricate products and determine product dimensions and tolerances.
• Set controls to regulate machining, or enter commands to retrieve, input or edit computerized machine control media.
• Responsible for 100% quality control of part produced.
• Calculate dimensions and tolerances using knowledge of mathematics and instruments such as manual and digital micrometers and calipers to meet tolerance requirements/
• Monitor the feed and speed of machines during the machining process.
• Able to detect and diagnose machine malfunctions and necessary adjustments or repairs.
• Conduct and record maintenance on the machine(s).
• Perform all tasks in a safe and responsible manner.
• Team player
• Temperature controlled shop.
Candidates must have experience with at least one of the following machines:
Okuma Multis 400
Intergre Mazak 50
If you are interested in this temp-to-hire opportunity for CNC Operators, apply with us today.
• 5 years of CNC Vertical and Horizontal Lathe experience in a production job facility. The five years must include programming and set up. • Must have experience working with at least one of the following types of machines: Okuma Multis 400, VTM 1000, Youji 2000, Intergrex Maak 50.
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills with both technical and non-technical personnel in various inner-company departments, customers and vendors.
• Programming skills is a plus.
One moment please while we grab your information.