CNC Operator needed in Winter Haven, FL!
Trillium Staffing is currently seeking CNC Operators in the Winter Haven area.
The hours are 8:30pm-7:00am, Monday-Thursday and this is a temp-to-hire opportunity.
Job duties include:
• Read and interpret blueprints using the metric system.
• Study sample parts, blueprints. Drawings, and engineering information to determine methods and sequences of operations needed to fabricate products and determine product dimensions and tolerances.
• Set controls to regulate machining, or enter commands to retrieve, input or edit computerized machine control media.
• Responsible for 100% quality control of part produced.
• Calculate dimensions and tolerances using knowledge of mathematics and instruments such as manual and digital micrometers and calipers to meet tolerance requirements/
• Monitor the feed and speed of machines during the machining process.
• Able to detect and diagnose machine malfunctions and necessary adjustments or repairs.
• Conduct and record maintenance on the machine(s).
• Perform all tasks in a safe and responsible manner.
• Team player
• Temperature controlled shop.
Candidates must have experience with at least one of the following machines:
Okuma Multis 400
Intergre Mazak 50
If you are interested in this temp-to-hire opportunity for CNC Operators, apply with us today.
• 5 years of CNC Vertical and Horizontal Lathe experience in a production job facility. The five years must include programming and set up. • Must have experience working with at least one of the following types of machines: Okuma Multis 400, VTM 1000, Youji 2000, Intergrex Maak 50.
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills with both technical and non-technical personnel in various inner-company departments, customers and vendors.
• Programming skills is a plus.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.