Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring Concrete Form Carpenters in Sparks, Nevada!
Trillium Construction is seeking Concrete Form Carpenters for multiple jobs in the Reno area. Work will probably extend into early next year. Work consists of building forms for the panels in tilt-up construction.
Pay is $21 to $24/hour, depending on experience. No per diem offered. Schedule is 1st shift, Monday-Friday and 40 hours per week. OT is a possibility. Journeymen are needed but apprentices considered. Power tools are provided.
If you’re interested in this Concrete Form Carpenter opportunity, please apply today!
* Minimum 5 years concrete experience, tilt-up preferred
* Able to make accurate measures and clean cuts
* All hand tools required including, bags, hammer, tape, pliers, pry bar, level, speed square, chalk line
* Able to frame up windows and doors in forms
* Able to work in all outdoor conditions
* Able to lift 75lbs throughout the day
* Able to pass all pre-employment screenings
* Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.