Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Fleet Maintenance Supervisor in Arlington, Texas!
Trillium has a Direct Hire opportunity for Fleet Maintenance Supervisor with 100% paid benefits! Maintenance Supervisor will support in the management of day to day activities of workers engaged in servicing and repair of equipment; perform various administrative duties in support of this function.
Shift is 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm and pay is $45,000-$55,000 yearly, possibly more depending on experience.
If you’re interested in this Fleet Maintenance Supervisor opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
* High school graduate or equivalent
* 2 + years years experience in a vehicle repair facility or similar work environment
* Working experience on maintenance requirements for Diesel Class 8 trucks/trailers (Must have worked under diesel hood).
* Previous experience managing in a union environment is preferred
* Diesel Mechanic certification(s) preferred
* Working knowledge of industry software
* Excellent customer service and ability to work in a stressful environment
* Working knowledge of basic computer programs to include Microsoft Office
* Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
* Working knowledge and understanding of DOT/MOT/JWC/OSHA/OSHA Intl./CCOHS regulations, as applicable
* Welding & fabrication experience/knowledge is preferred
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.