Trillium Technical is now hiring a Cerner Applications Analyst in Dedham, Massachusetts!
The Cerner Applications Analyst possesses a general knowledge of Cerner applications and EMR concepts. Knows and applies the fundamental practices and procedures of various Cerner applications. Candidates should have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of one or more areas of Cerner based applications. They should have the ability to use established procedures to perform assigned tasks and duties. The position requires some evaluation, originality and ingenuity when performing tasks and duties related to their area of knowledge. The Cerner Applications Analyst is able to assist and advise project leads with project tasks and to resolve service requests and incidents with little supervision.
The Cerner Applications Analyst also can resolve issues and make working decisions within their designated specialty. They must also provide excellent customer service and be able to communicate logically with other team members and clinical staff.
• Troubleshooting issues in the Cerner Applications
• Identifies workflow improvement opportunities
• Identifies potential process breakdowns and provides solutions
• Identifies areas of opportunity for increased performance.
• Coordinates work assignments given in order to meet deadlines and ensure continued progress toward assignment completion
• Shares experience and expertise with other members of team
• Experience supporting Cerner – Scheduling/Registration/Patient Access and HIM
- Required experience with Cerner applications
- Will have access to PC, laptop, phone
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of Cerner Applications
- Comprehensive knowledge of system application implementation, enhancement and support methods and practices
- Comprehensive knowledge of systems analysis, including: consulting with users to determine hardware, software or system functional specifications; design, development, documentation, analysis, creation, testing
• This position is 100% Remote
If you’re interested in this Cerner Applications Analyst position and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s degree in IT and/or Clinical related field preferred
• 2 to 5 years of related experience or equivalent combination of related education and experience with Cerner Applications, Scheduling/Registration/Patient Access and HIM
• Completion of Cerner Fundamentals preferred
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.