Now hiring a Project Manager in Quincy, Massachusetts!
Trillium Technical is seeking a Project Manager in Quincy, Massachusetts.
• Define business and technical priorities toward developing project requirements.
• Coordinate and chair Join Application Development (JAD) sessions with key stakeholders.
• Lead test-driven development (TDD)/ Behavior Driven development (BOD) Automation framework
• Work with project team stakeholders to develop and manage project plans.
• Monitor results against established timelines, deliverables, tasks, dependencies, and associated technical specifications
• Institute appropriate controls to manage project scope and track changes.
• Comply with application development methodology, software testing standards, defect tracking and change management processes; and tools.
• Develop detailed project plans, work breakdown structures, and project checklists.
• Demonstrate strong communication skills and ability to interact easily with business and technical staff across multiple disciplines conveying complex technical concepts in simple business terms.
• Ability to effectively resolve conflict, build consensus and problem solve.
• Adhere to Commonwealth project management methodology policy and procedures; as well as quality assurance standards.
• Prepare and distribute weekly project status reports, i.e., progress against planned, risks, and mitigation strategies.
• Manage multi-tasks and adjust to changing priorities.
• Manage resources in a matrix structure.
• Manage other initiatives as assigned.
If you’re interested in this Project Manager opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field.
• 3-5 years of hands-on experience in managing test automation projects
• Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
• Microsoft Office Proficient; i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, and VISIO.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certificate desired.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.