Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Trillium Technical is now hiring a Selenium Automation Architect in Quincy, Massachusetts!
Systems Teams unit seeks an Automation Test Architect to design, build and maintain an automation test platform to support all regression testing activities performed by the Health Insurance Exchange (HIX) User Acceptance Test (UAT) Systems Quality Assurance (SQA) Quality Team. You will be responsible for ensuring quality is built in from the beginning by supplying a framework for stub data, web services, and web application testing across the entire HIX/IES system.
• Designing the overall technology roadmap of automation framework solutions in collaboration with development and SQA team.
• Contribute to what testing approach would best solve the needs to deliver quality framework.
• Collaborate with other teams such as infrastructure and security to advocate for testing best practices, strategy, and techniques to integrate quality into the entire development life cycle.
• Develop test strategies according to a risk-based test methodology.
• Identify areas of optimization and improvement in the testing process.
• Document framework architecture and design.
• Document defects and track through to resolution.
• Monitor automated test execution for incremental and monthly releases.
• Establish and govern automation metrics and KPIs to stakeholders.
• Mentor members of the QA team on automation practices and skills
• Facilitate backup UAT Technical lead.
• Participate in all automation related design, status/team meetings.
If you’re interested in this Selenium Automation Architect opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• Experience in developing test automation frameworks using Selenium, Junit/TestNG, REST Assured tools.
• Expertise in any programming language, preferably JAVA and Good understanding of object-oriented design techniques.
• Proficient using XPath and CSS Selectors. Able to derive Customized Xpaths.
• Experience in Jenkins, Maven, SVN, Git, and XL Deploy.
• Experience in using Version controller tools like SVN / GIT
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, related degree, or equivalent work experience.
• 5 years of experience designing and maintaining test automation frameworks for web-based applications.
• 5 years of experience designing and maintaining application automation test frameworks.
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of QA Methodologies and the software development lifecycle.
• Prior experience of testing types: black-box, white-box, functional, smoke, and regression.
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to deliver on time, while working in a semi-autonomous environment.
• Ability to work with distributed teams.
• Test management, Build and CI/CD tools like ALM, Maven, Jenkins and XL Deploy as preferred.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.