Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a LIMS Project Manager in Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts!
Trillium Technical is seeking a LIMS Project Manager for LIMS Consolidation Project including:
• Managing, planning, organizing and controlling all operations and activities of the LIMS Consolidation Project and other projects at varying levels of complexity.
• Day to day management of the LIMS Consolidation Project.
• Meeting project commitments, including communications with sponsors, stakeholders, etc.
• Create and maintain project plans.
• Ensure that users and project team member’s roles and responsibilities are defined.
• Ensure that user requirements, deliverables and approvals are defined and documented.
• Communicate project status. Meet with sponsors and stakeholders.
• Promote use of project management best practices.
• Coordinate and monitor activities to ensure project is completed on time and within budget.
• Ensure the delivery of a system meeting the customer requirements.
The ideal candidate will have related project leadership experience with:
• Consolidation of multiple similar systems into one enterprise wide system.
• ERP Systems.
• System Integration Projects.
• Rationalization Projects.
If you’re interested in this LIMS Project Manager opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
Required Experience and Qualifications:
• Demonstrated leadership with strong organizational, presentation and customer service skills
• Strong verbal, analytical and written communication skills. Ability to address conflicts and resolve issues.
• Oral and written reports defining plans, problems and resolutions to management.
• Support stakeholders in design, priority setting and implementation.
• Responsible for managing project resources: task management and performance.
• Minimum of 8 years of increasingly responsible experience, including experience successfully managing various projects (in ‘healthcare’ – preferred).
• Outstanding grasp of information technology concepts and processes.
• Demonstrated aptitude for effective leadership of staff.
• Strong issue & problem management skills, including root cause analysis and troubleshooting.
• Capable of working independently or as part of a large team.
• Experience working in a PMO environment. Familiar with Project Management methodologies.
• Understanding of software development lifecycle methodologies
• Demonstrated ability to conduct detailed planning, perform risk assessments, and successfully mitigate project risks
• Ability to relate IT program priorities to the Business
Desirable but not required:
• Experience working in the Healthcare Industry.
• Experience working for State Agencies.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.