Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Project Manager in Quincy, Massachusetts!
Trillium Technical has a client in the process of developing a strategic plan to streamline and combine its current eligibility and enrollment processes for MAGI members, provisioned through the Health Insurance Exchange (HIX), along with the eligibility and enrollment processes of non-MAGI members, incorporating certain functionality of the current legacy MA21 eligibility system, on a modular basis to provide a single point of access for an individual and/or family to apply for public health insurance benefits and provide for common data storage for all Medicaid programs. The goal is to improve the provision of these public benefits through more efficient and collaborative processes.
The successful candidate will support the MA21 mapping and porting effort in support of the One Medicaid Initiative.
• Develop and/or review detailed project plans, work breakdown structures, project checklists and budgets to meet established time frames, funding limitations and staffing availability in support of One Medicaid initiative
• Participate in project meetings. These meetings include Procurement, Planning, Status and others meetings.
• Collaborate with the organization’s business leaders to develop and maintain ongoing schedules in support of the MA21 mapping and porting effort.
• Monitor results against established timelines, deliverables, tasks, dependencies and associated technical specifications
• Prepare and/or review comprehensive supporting plans in the areas of quality control, risk management, change management, testing and other associated project management areas
• Report status and risks on a daily/weekly basis to project stake holders.
• Participate in JAD sessions as SME when needed. Define project requirements with key business stakeholders.
• Coordinate submission, review and approval of project deliverables such as Business Requirement Documents, Functional Specification documents, Test Plans and Technical Interface documents.
• Communicate with external stakeholders and internal partners to ensure proactive coordination with all affected parties.
If you’re interested in this Project Manager opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
Knowledge and Skills:
• Knowledge of and experience with health care eligibility systems.
• Knowledge of MA HIX or other State Health Exchange.
• Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with management, end users and project team members
• Ability to interact effectively with technical personnel and with a wide variety of technical resources
• Ability to translate and communicate technical concepts, information, plans, and procedures to both technical personnel and non-IT business users
• Knowledge and demonstrated ability to conduct detailed planning, perform risk assessments and their associated risk response actions
• Excellent oral, and written communication skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
• Minimum (5) five years of extensive hands-on experience with project management as the project manager with full accountability and financial responsibility
• Minimum (5) five years of IT experience in one or more technical roles
• Experience with and preparing project documentation such as detailed requirements
• Proficiency with MS Project
• Proficiency with MS Office applications including Excel, Word, Visio, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.