Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Maintenance Technician for direct-hire in Auburn Hills!
Trillium Staffing is now seeking a Maintenance Technician for a direct-hire opportunity!
The position is 2nd shift 3:00pm-11:00pm and pays $24-25 an hour. Candidates are responsible for preventative maintenance systems and repairs in support of operational goals. The Technician may have all or partial responsibility for mechanical, electrical and/or hydraulic equipment. The candidate repairs and maintains machinery and mechanical / hydraulic equipment such as presses, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, robots, and various other production machines and equipment.
• Understands and complies with all OSHA and plant SAFETY rules including lock-out tag-out, machine guarding, etc.
• Serves as a technical expert for maintaining production equipment required to produce products with minimum downtime.
• Troubleshoots problems on production lines and takes corrective action within a timely manner
• Serves as an active part of the continual improvement process/programs
• Assists in documenting repair and PM procedures, by effectively using preventative maintenance systems (SAP, Captor, etc.).
• Supports the teams in operational improvement.
• Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production, and performs scheduled maintenance and repairs of production equipment during machine service.
• Prepares and sets up machinery for scheduled production runs, including assisting in die change operations.
• Performs mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
• Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
• Daily 5S and work area organization.
• Any other duties deemed necessary or appropriate.
If you’re interested in this direct-hire opportunity for a Maintenance Technician, please apply today!
• HS diploma/GED + advanced technical training in electrical, mechanical, pneumatics, hydraulics, and PLCs. USDOL Journeyman certificate preferred.
• 5 years previous employment in a manufacturing environment – automotive preferred, other equivalent work experience or skills training.
• Vision inspection system experience a plus.
• Fanuc and/or ABB Robotics experience a plus.
• Siemens Controls Step 5 / Step 7 experience a plus.
• PLCs and robotic programming / troubleshooting skills
• Problem Solving – Recognize and solve the malfunctioning of the machine and recognize and solve quality problems of welded assembly part.
• Ability to read and understand electrical and hydraulic prints
• Follow standardized work instructions
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.