Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring Construction Laborers in Glendale, WI!
Trillium Construction is looking for Construction Laborers in Glendale, WI! Join our team of experienced construction crews. To succeed in the job, you need to be a team player driven to succeed and advance in the organization.
- Work as part of a crew on underground fiber tasks to include digging, pulling and hanging fiber optic cable, duct or strand.
- Assist in restoring job site to conditions found prior to beginning work (concrete, grass, stone, etc.).
- Inspect vehicles and equipment prior to and after use, including checking fluid levels and tire pressure to ensure their safe and proper operation.
- Perform minor preventative maintenance, such as greasing and cleaning equipment , as required.
- Adhere to company policies, procedures and OSHA safety standards.
- Perform work in a quality and efficient manner.
- Perform on call duties as required.
This is full time long term work. Project lasts 6 months with more work lined up. Schedule is Monday-Friday 1st shift. Pay is $18-26/hr, DOE and no per diem at this time. We offer health insurance including dental and vision, 401k, paid holiday and vacation.
If you’re interested, apply online today!
- Mechanical aptitude is a plus
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be insurable.
- Have or prepare to acquire a CDL (Class-A, including air brake and tanker endorsements) and Medical Card.
- Occasional out of town travel and overnight travel is required.
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds.
- Accurate visual depth perception and ability to determine colors.
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.