Now hiring an Intermediate System Engineer in the Auburn Hills, MI area!
Trillium Technical is looking for an Intermediate System Engineer in Auburn Hills!
The Systems Engineer - Intermediate will complete the development of the assigned subsystem. The Systems Engineer - Intermediate will also confirm the subsystem meets the defined requirements prior to delivery to the customer. Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Identification of all applicable requirements for the assigned subsystem from all potential sources
• Documentation of the identified requirements for the assigned subsystem
• Execution of the assigned subsystem DFMEA
• Coordination of verification of the subsystem functionality to ensure requirements traceability
• Technical point-of-contact for the subsystem for all internal teams
• Participation in advanced development
• Meeting all program-specific deliverable for the assigned subsystem
Responsible for the decomposition of vehicle level functional objectives and the creation of Powertrain functional requirements. The functional requirements are allocated to various levels of published documents two of which are Propulsion System Technical Specification (PSTS) and System Technical Requirement (STR). As well as writing functional requirements, the Systems Engineer is responsible for creating a DFMEA and Boundary Diagram for the PSTS and each STR. The Purchased Services Supplier will be responsible for executing systems activities required to complete the release of a peer
review approved PSTS, STR, DFMEA and Boundary Diagram.
If you’re interested, apply online today!
• Bachelor of Science in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, or related Engineering field from an ABET accredited university
• Demonstrated knowledge of Propulsion systems.
• Experience in authoring technical requirements and specifications
• Familiarity with electrification, powertrain, and other automotive systems
• Basic understanding of vehicle communication protocols
• Capable of creating Logical as well as Physical Schematics
• Working experience with Microsoft Office applications
• Familiarity with DNG
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
• Strong verbal/written communication skills
• Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.