Now hiring a Welder in West Sacramento, CA!
Trillium Environmental is now hiring welders. The welder performs all welding projects including maintenance, repairs and fabrication of equipment, and tooling. Manual dexterity and the ability to use hand and power tools is required. Attention to detail is also essential to ensure that the job is done right. Various welding equipment will be used, such as stick welders and cutting torches. Much of the work is done independently, so it is important to be self-motivated. The welder may occasionally be requested with some mechanical and labor responsibilities around the shop. This position is a direct-hire, full-time position. Pay is $25-$30 an hour, DOE.
- Proficient in welding techniques and knowledge of materials for welding of various steel alloys, aluminum, and other metals
- Can read and understand mechanical drawings
- Working knowledge of weld set up parameters (amps, volts, etc.) and conventional and precision measuring instruments
- Can finish grinding applications using manual and power tools
- Perform all necessary welding including all auger and bit maintenance and repairs, fabrication and any special projects
- Keep welding area clean and organized
- Perform service runs for field crews and shop as assigned
- Perform all work in compliance with safety policies and procedures
- Requisition of materials and supplies
- Assist with other labor and mechanical needs
- Complete other duties and projects as assigned
If you are interested in this position, apply today!
- High School Diploma or GED required
- At least one year of welding experience in various forms of welding (stick, mig/tig)
- HAZWOPER certified
- OSHA 30 certified
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds throughout the day
Trillium Environmental has been recruiting and hiring workers in the environmental industry for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.