Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now seeking travelling construction laborers in Rogers, Minnesota!
Trillium Construction is looking to hire construction laborers. This is a temp-hire position working for a large company in Rogers, MN. Concrete/Construction experience as well as experience operating a skid steer, mini-excavator, jack hammer, concrete saw and small-hand tools is a plus. Pay is around $20/hour DOE. Will be working on average 50 hours per week Mon-Fri.Once hired on through company, you will have access to their great 401(k) and benefits package. All PPE and specific training will be provided by the client.
Candidates need to be comfortable being away from home every single week. This job requires weekly travel. Will leave Rogers, MN Monday morning and return every Friday afternoon. Travel is primarily in Wisconsin, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, North Dakota, and South Dakota.
- Rehabilitate structures with cementitous coating, hydraulic/chemical grout, fiberglass inserts and mono form.
- Remove and replace manhole frame and covers.
- Build new bench and inverts. - seal and stop infiltration around pipe connections, seams, and cracks.
- Install various frame seal products.
- Clean sanitary lines prior to pipe inspection team gaining access.
- Operate camera and video equipment to assess the condition of underground piping.
If you are interested in this position, apply today!
- Clean driving record with a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment screenings
- Must be able to work overtime hours regularly.
- Comfortable working inside and outside in all weather conditions.
- Comfortable working in confined spaces and be able to lift up to 75 pounds.
Trillium Environmental has been recruiting and hiring workers in the environmental industry for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.