Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Customer Service Representative in Danville, Illinois!
Trillium has an opportunity for a Customer Service Representative. Hours: 2nd shift; varies between 12:00pm-10:30pm, and 3rd shift is 10:30pm-6:00am, full-time. Must be available to work Saturdays. Temp to Hire; $10 per hour.
Telephone Operator responsible for processing all calls on client telephone lines in an efficient, effective, and courteous manner, following all instructions and procedures necessary for answering, handling, and dispatching such calls according to the information available in each account. In addition, it is the responsibility of the Operator to carry out any other operational task delegated by the Operations Supervisor, Operations Manager, or General Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process all calls assigned to his/her position in keeping with the operating procedures and performance standards set by the Company.
- Treat all clients, clients’ callers, and associates in the clients’ office with the utmost respect, courtesy, and professionalism at all times.
- Ensure that all calls are delivered to the client correctly and accurately in a timely manner according to client instructions – email, fax, and/or paging.
- Be aware of his/her own individual skill level and ask for help or further training, realizing that is it as much the responsibility of the employee as of the Shift Leader, Operations Supervisors or Operations Manager to ensure that such training is given and received.
- Notify Supervisor or Shift Leader of any situation in which a message cannot be delivered and completed within 30 minutes.
- Update client account with temporary instructions (“specials”) as received by client and communicate these instructions to supervisor and co-workers.
- Update and ensure accuracy of check-outs, bringing any discrepancies or errors to the attention of the supervisor.
- Communicate promptly to a Shift Leader, Operations Supervisor or the Operations Manager anything that may hinder in the efficient, effective, and courteous processing of all calls (i.e. improper or incomplete information in an account; a customer problem or complaint, and equipment problem, or a problem with another employee, etc.).
- Be available and/or flexible to respond to emergency changes in daily scheduling, (i.e. if scheduled 8am-4pm but is needed for 7am-3pm, or 9am to 5pm, you must respond).
- Conduct an undelivered message search every hour.
- Assist in monitoring office fax machine for incoming faxes/on-call schedules which may contain urgent changes. Received faxed should be immediately delivered to Shift Leader, Operations Supervisor, or Operations Manager.
- Keep work area spotlessly clean. Report messy work areas when necessary before you begin your shift.
- Participation in weekly kitchen duty rotation.
- Adhere to Company’s message taking and delivery standards (i.e. complete, detailed message, correct spelling, accurate and verified call back numbers, clear message).
- Assume other duties as assigned by Shift Leader, Operations Supervisor, Operations.
- Participate in scheduled staff meetings as scheduled.
If you’re interested in this Customer Service Representative opportunity, please apply today!
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to interact and communicate with people over the telephone.
- Ability to answer and manage multiple telephone calls in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to take a message from a caller in a conversational manner.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Demonstrated conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrated customer service skills.
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.