Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring an Assembler in Sparks Glencoe, Maryland!
Trillium is seeking an experienced and dedicated Assembler who is committed to excellent quality, meeting deadlines and thrives in a team-oriented environment. A successful candidate will have experience with electronics, RF, hand tools, excellent hand-eye coordination, reading and assembling engineering drawings.
- Excel with simple hand tools and machinery as a professional Assembler.
- Proficient with surface mount soldering skills.
- Required to use a microscope for extended periods of time.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and safety protocol.
- Assemble at the component and integrated system level.
- Read and accurately build to schematics and engineering drawings.
- Conserve resources and supplies to facilitate minimum waste.
- Perform equipment maintenance and auxiliary shop duties as instructed.
- Possess strong communication skills.
- Familiarize yourself with the tools, instrumentation and calibration equipment as necessary.
- Take ownership and demonstrate quality focused workmanship.
- Determine location, position, accuracy of fit, conformity to contour of parts and assemblies by executing to assembly prints.
- Experience using basic test tools such as a multimeter is a plus.
- Durable and self-reliant in a fast paced environment.
- Foster and maintain professional and productive relationships with peers.
- Aptitude to take instruction and professional advice.
- IPC-A-610 or J-STD-001 trained and certified is a plus.
- Demonstrates proficiency in computer based applications.
If you’re interested in this Assembler opportunity, please apply today!
•High school diploma and 7+ years related experience in like duties
•Must be experienced with (some or all):
- Surface mount soldering
- Using semi-automatic pick & place machine
- Build harnesses, ribbon cables, flex coax cables, semi rigid cables, RF cables, modules, chassis
- Feed through soldering
•Must be able to read, write and count with accuracy
•Acceptable visual acuity and hand-eye coordination
•Ability to review and interpret technical data packages for electronic assemblies
•While performing these duties, the employee is required to sit or stand for extended periods of time, reach with hand and arm
•May be required to lift up to 50 lbs.
•Must be eligible for secret clearance; however, candidates do not need to currently or previously possess clearance
•Must be able to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.