Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Research Software Developer III in Boston, Massachusetts!
Trillium Technical is seeking a Research Software Developer III with the following strengths and qualifications in the Boston, Massachusetts area.
The following strengths would be most welcome on the team:
• NodeJS - Express or HAPI.
• React, jQuery.
• FHIR and/or OAuth2 (ideally SMART) experience.
• Experience with SQL and relational databases.
• React Native, Redux.
• Writing CLI apps in NodeJS.
• Strong UI development skills, including HTML, CSS, Less, SVG.
• DOM and deep understating of the browser constrains (from ES2018 down to IE8
• and ES3).
• Linux - know how to setup and manage linux server VMs, Docker.
• Python, JSON, XML, Git (GitHub).
• Big Data and ML.
• Manage AWS and Heroku and Google Cloud.
• NoSQL, MySQL Cluster.
If you’re interested in this Research Software Developer III opportunity, please apply today!
• Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience, plus at least 5 years of experience in real-world software development.
• Lives and breathes full stack web development using open-source development and tools, can discuss the pros and cons of various web application toolkits.
• Writes quality code: source control, testing, and clear documentation are all musts.
• Experience with at least one web framework.
• Willing to quickly learn new applications and technologies.
• Has strong technical, analysis, debugging and problem-resolution skills.
• Comfortable doing basic system administration in a Linux environment.
• Familiarity with both statically and dynamically typed languages.
• Share a link to your work on GitHub.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.