Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Full Stack Web Developer in Boston, Massachusetts!
Trillium Technical is seeking a Full Stack Web Developer in the Boston, Massachusetts area!
• Design, develop, and support full-stack web applications for the Anesthesia department, a group of over 200 clinicians, administrators, and clinical research staff.
• Work directly with our users – including anesthesiologists, administrators, and clinical researchers – to understand their workflows, requirements, and needs.
• Model databases for web applications and query clinical databases and the electronic medical record for patient data to support applications’ requirements or research needs.
• Create reports and visualizations to fulfill requests using a variety of database and analytic tools.
• Work alongside a team of analysts and developers to understand a project’s clinical characteristics and implement technical solutions.
• Work on existing code and applications used by the department, as well as new projects.
As a key team member, you will have a lasting impact on the team’s culture, productivity, and success. We think you’ll love it here if you are:
• Inspired to leverage your development skills to help not only your users, but also patients and families, and forward the mission of the #1 pediatric hospital in the nation.
• Interested in learning what it takes to solve difficult problems and choosing the appropriate toolset and strategy to create a solution.
• Interested in being part of a team, working with both technical and non-technical peers.
• Self-motivated and disciplined to work both independently and in a group setting.
Our Tech Stack:
• Database: Oracle, MS SQL Server, Netezza
• Server/Backend: Java, Spring, Hibernate, Tomcat, Maven Build Tools
• Reporting: Microstrategy, R, Python
If you’re interested in this Full Stack Web Developer opportunity, please apply today!
We’ll ask you to demonstrate:
• Proficiency writing Java code, analyzing and using algorithms, and designing and developing full-stack web applications. (3 years of experience required).
• Proficiency writing SQL queries, understanding complex data models, and designing database models (1-3 years of experience required).
• Familiarity with coding best practices and the software development lifecycle – from initial analysis/design by coding, testing, and deploying, to support, maintenance, and enhancement.
• Experience writing and using RESTful APIs.
• Strong analytical and communication skills, with great attention to detail and accuracy.
• A strong focus on helping and understanding users and the ability to work with and communicate with clinicians and administrators with no technical background.
• An ability to understand the real-world context behind technical questions and requirements.
• A desire to learn and keep up with new technologies, development trends, and techniques.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.