Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring Agricultural Millwrights in Mason City, Illinois!
Trillium Construction is seeking Agricultural Millwrights to install machinery, equipment, supports, and spouting at grain handling and storage facilities.
Work schedule is 10-hour days 10 days on 4 days off. Compensation is $18-$25/hour, depending on experience. Per diem for qualified travelers is $80 a day.
Basic Job Duties:
• Weld, repair, and fabricate equipment and machinery
• Attach moving parts and sub-assemblies to basic assembly units
• Rig and position industrial agricultural equipment
• Layout, assemble, and align equipment, mounting and securing per construction documents
Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and must wear personal protective equipment on site at all times.
If you’re interested in this Agricultural Millwright opportunity, please apply today!
• Must be well versed in agricultural construction
• Must be able to work with precision measuring equipment
• Must be able to read and understand blueprints
• Must be able to work at excessive heights (No fear of heights)
• Must be able to lift 70 pounds and perform strenuous outdoor work
• Must pass a pre-employment screenings
• Must have proper reliable transportation and proper tools
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.