Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Field Truck Mechanic needed in San Antonio, Texas!
Trillium Construction is currently seeking a Field Truck Mechanic for temp-to-perm work in San Antonio, Texas. The scope of work includes, but is not limited to:
• Inspect brake systems, steering mechanisms, wheel bearings, and other important parts to ensure that they are in proper operating condition
• Raise trucks and heavy parts or equipment using hydraulic jacks or hoists
• Attach test instruments to equipment and read dials and gauges to diagnose malfunctions
Experience & Skills:
• Minimum 3 years of experience servicing commercial trucks, trailers, and other on-road vehicles
• Tech Tool, Insite, ET, and Allison Diagnostics software experience
• Trouble shoot emission issues
• Heavy construction industry not required but a plus
• CDL not required but a plus
• A/C repair knowledge a plus
Candidates will be working Monday-Friday from 7:00AM to 7:00PM and Saturdays from 9:00AM to 3:00PM (some Sunday work may be required). Pay is $22.00/hour depending on experience. No per diem is being offered.
Please apply today to this Field Truck Mechanic position if you meet the qualifications below!
- Clean Driving Record
- Valid Driver’s License
- Reliable Transportation
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.