Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Software Engineer in Boston, Massachusetts!
Trillium Technical is seeking a Software Engineer who will be responsible for:
• Researching and identifies the requirements of information system programmatic needs. Analyzes internally developed solutions to meet the integrated needs of multiple departments.
• Specifying, designs, develops, codes, tests and implements software applications that support the needs of multiple departments considering the individual goals and objectives of each entity.
• Providing analytical and technical guidance to team members and clients. Identifies requirements, develops application design, codes, plans and executes testing, and ensures that the application delivered meets specifications.
• Drafting(or assists with drafting) minutes for circulation and review; records decisions and purposes, as well as agreements on distribution of responsibilities and timeliness.
• Creating all systems development life cycles documents or assists team members in the creation of SDLC documents.
• May assist team members in database administration and maintenance and preparing reports.
• Creating all necessary documentation for code and applications and supports applications.
• Supporting applications on a 24 x 7 basis.
If you’re interested in this Software Engineer opportunity, please apply today!
• Software Developer - Java, .NET, Python, PHP
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering preferred and 4-7 years’ experience or M.S. degree, 2-4 years of related experience.
• Experience with Modern JS Frameworks, API integration (OAuth, SAML), Full stack development, Modern JS Frameworks, and Data interoperability.
• Some knowledge with Cerner / Epic, FHIR / HL7, Node.js, Health care experience would be an advantage.
• The analytical skills to collect information from diverse sources, apply professional principles in performing various analyses, and summarize the information and data in order to solve problems and design relatively complex systems and programs that cross department/divisional lines.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.