Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring an Assembly Worker in Reynoldsburg, Ohio!
Trillium is seeking a 1st shift Assembly Worker who is responsible for all job activities required to support production processes. These activities include but are not limited to: performing mechanical assembly work which is typically of high complexity and/or requires fitting, alignment and adjustment of components, units and assemblies to very close tolerances.
• Read and understand blue prints and/or verbal and written instructions with minimal supervision
• Be able to locate all parts and hardware as needed
• Part inspection before assembly
• Layout work
• Assemble product as needed, shimming, grinding, setting dimensions
• Assemble larger parts to maintain working order and disassemble for shipping as needed
• Touch up paint, clean up, and get ready for shipping
• Documents actions of final assemblies by completing production and quality forms
• Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources
• Follows all plant safety guidelines, practices and procedures. Also, be aware of activity in the work surroundings and maintain a clean and safe work area
• Properly use personal protective equipment when required
• Maintain regular attendance – have reliable means of transportation
• Perform other tasks as assigned
Schedule is 1st shift, 6:00am - 3:30pm, Monday through Friday plus voluntary OT Saturday/Sunday. Pay is $15-$16/hour based on experience.
If you’re interested in this Assembly Worker opportunity, please apply today!
• Prior manufacturing experience is highly preferred
• Any technical or vocational education/training in relation to skills listed above is also desirable
• Must have blueprint reading knowledge
• Must have knowledge of basic hand tools, power tools, measuring instruments and transits
• Some knowledge of welding steel, aluminum and stainless steel desirable
• Forklifts and Overhead crane experience preferred (in-house training available)
• Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.