Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Case Picker in Lockbourne, Ohio!
Trillium is seeking a Case Picker with walkie rider experience who is flexible to help out in any area to include:
- Accurately transfer parts, both physically and logically, into and/or out of warehouse locations
- Load and unload trailers, move products throughout the facility
- Able to perform inventory counts as required
- Must be able to read and interpret documents, recognize and correct process errors, recognize damaged product, prepare receiving, storage and shipping documentation retaining products accountability and take action when discovered error etc.
- Must be flexible to help out wherever needed.
- Steel toes must be worn at all times.
Schedule is Wednesday through Saturday, 7:00 am - 5:30 pm, plus OT. Pay is $13.50/hour.
If you’re interested in this Case Picker opportunity, please apply today!
- Must have walkie rider experience
- Able to accurately transfer parts, both physically and logically, into and/or out of warehouse locations
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.