Now hiring an EE Systems Engineer in Auburn Hills, Michigan!
Trillium Technical is seeking an EE Systems Engineer responsible for the decomposition of Vehicle Functional Objectives (FO) and the subsiquent writing of the Propulsion System Technical Specification (PSTS) and System Technical Requirement (SRT) documents. The individual will also have a responsibility of involvement in associated documents such as Failure Modes & Effect Analysis (FMEA), Component Functional Technical Specification (CFTS), Design Validation Plan (DVP) as well as the Design Validation Plan Results (DVP&R).
Additionally, the PWT EE Systems Engineer will coordinate with other vehicle disciplines to ensure the vehicle function as defined from both a hardware and software are compatible and meet corporate standards and guidelines. The PWT EE Systems Engineer will be a participant in Requirement Analysis Reviews (RAR), Sub-System Team (SST) meetings, subsystem FMEAs, development testing, root cause analysis and corrective action.
Candidate must have RF communications experience, 5 years experience in software algorithm development and sensors/actuators, experience with model based development.
If you’re interested in this EE Systems Engineer opportunity, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science Engineering
• Automotive powertrain software and hardware
• Technical Writing Principles - ENCOSE
• Automotive communication protocols - CAN, LIN, SPI
• Vehicle electrical architecture & wiring schematics
• Documentation applications – Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, IBM DOORS NEXTGEN
• Outstanding verbal and written communication
• Leadership qualities to lead cross functional team development meetings
• Proficiency in analytical reasoning and troubleshooting of complicated issues
• Multi-tasked, organized and self-directed
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.