Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Tool and Die Maker in Corydon, Indiana!
Trillium has a Direct hire opportunity for Tool and Die Maker. Pay is $27-30 an hour. Shift is open.
- Develop dies, tools and processes as required
- To build replacement tools and dies for production use as required or internally capable
- Provide assistance, guidance and advice to Junior Tool & Die Makers and Apprentices as required
- Liaise with internal departments for design input, fabrication and modifications to tools and dies
- Ensure timely completion of repairs, new dies, tooling, fixtures etc as required so production is not interrupted
- Ensure preventative maintenance program are done on tools and dies based on assigned schedules
- Trouble shooting of tools and record keeping of tool development and troubleshooting
- Follow all lock out/tag out procedures as required
- Responsible to maintain good housekeeping on work area and die parts at all times
- Follow company policies on Health, Safety & Environment and PPE requirements
- Contribute to the continuous improvement initiatives on all aspect of the job
If you’re interested in this Tool and Die Maker opportunity, please apply today!
- Tool & Die Maker certificate and/or equivalent 5 years of related work experience or equivalent
- Good English Communication Skills (oral and written)
- Thorough knowledge of blue print reading and interpretation
- Thorough knowledge of operating tool room and production equipments (grinding, milling, lathe)
- Possess good mathematical and mechanical aptitude
- Knowledge of GD+T
- Excellent trouble shooting for dies, cutting tools, (end forming, crimping and bending an asset)
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.