Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Spray Foam Insulation Installer in Clinton, TN!
Trillium Construction is seeking a Spray Foam Insulation Installer. Two years of Construction experience required. No trim carpenters. Candidate must have ability to read a tape measure, follow instructions and assume some responsibility, have basic tools, climb a ladder or use a lift. Must have ability to work in outdoor weather and able to work independently. Will be driving to and from the job site, installing insulation by methods of spray foam equipment, and communicating with supervisor.
Experience with insulation is a further plus. Experience operating spray foam equipment is optimal but not required.
- Installing foam and fiberglass installation in schools both exterior and interior.
- Climbing ladder, removing exterior paneling, spray foam, replace paneling (exterior) or climbing ladder, removing ceiling tile, spraying foam, then replacing ceiling tile (interior)
Schedule is Monday-Friday 8:00 am-6:00 pm. Overtime required if necessary. Must pass pre-employment drug test. Project expected to last 30-45 days. Pay is $18.00-20.00/hour depending on experience. No per diem offered.
If you’re interested in this Spray Foam Insulation Installer opportunity, please apply today!
- Two (2) years of construction experience
- Experience with insulation is a plus (spray foam equipment is optimal but not required)
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to work on ladders or lifts up to heights of 12’-14’
- Ability to lift objects as heavy as 30 lbs.
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.