Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring Low Voltage Technicians in Glendale, Wisconsin!
We are looking for experience Low Voltage Cabling Technicians immediately. We are looking for technicians who are committed to their work and have a passion for technology. This is full time work, Monday-Friday, and pay is $15-$20 an hour.
-Pulling and routing CAT 5 or CAT 6 cable in a commercial environment.
- Terminating phone jacks and dressing and terminating distribution frames (66 or 110 blocks, patch panels, audio video installs, programming, theater)
- Installing support structures (ladders, racks, j-hooks)
Qualifications not required but help:
- With digital multi-meters, and testing cable
- Troubleshooting networking issues
- Rack and stack work, closet work, putting together server racks, patch panels.
- Ability to read and understand schematic and line diagrams.
We offer 401k, Health, dental & vision healthcare, Paid PTO & Holidays.
If you’re interested in this Low Voltage Technician opportunity, please apply today!
- Experienced Low Voltage Technician
- Ability to complete the job duties above
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.