Now hiring a Maintenance Mechanic in Somerset, New Jersey!
Do you want to work 3 to 4 days a week and still get OT? Direct hire opportunity for a Maintenance Mechanic.
Pay is $23 an hour plus 10% shift premium. Hours are 6:00 PM - 6:00 AM.
• Perform regularly scheduled maintenance on all production and facility equipment.
• Perform emergency repairs on all production and facility equipment.
• Conform to all procedures regarding spare parts usage.
• Perform repairs and maintenance according to any and all OSHA and other safety requirements, ie: lockout/tagout.
• Perform all maintenance and repairs in an accurate, complete and timely manner.
• Maintain mechanical availability of all production equipment.
• Maintain mechanical availability of all facility equipment.
Other Important Responsibilities:
• Fill in for janitor/custodial functions, when necessary.
• Source parts for repairs and regular maintenance.
• Coordinate with external service providers for equipment and facilities repair, when required.
• Timely Corrective Action response and resolution to relevant situations.
• As required, will install new equipment, facility upgrades, perform repair work as needed and support production.
• Engage and support companywide Safety and Cleanliness Programs.
• Will be required to perform other job functions, as assigned.
We are seeking a candidate with strong analytical skills, who is task-oriented, has excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize work load. Candidate must have an enthusiastic attitude, cooperative team player, adaptable to new or changing circumstances, professional demeanor, self-motivated, creative and innovative.
If you’re interested in this Maintenance Mechanic opportunity, please apply today!
• Minimum 7-10 years of experience
• Electrical, Mechanical, Welding, Electro-Mechanical and equipment training, a plus
• High School graduate required
• Experience with a virtual work order and spare parts management system preferred
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.