Now hiring a Maintenance Supervisor in Louisville, Kentucky!
The Maintenance Supervisor supervises and leads activity of maintenance technicians, apprentices, and contractors. Assists with troubleshooting, installing, and repairing all machinery, equipment, and electrical systems.
- Perform performance evaluations.
- Supervise all maintenance techs and subcontractors.
- Administer corrective actions.
- Shift start up meetings.
- Schedule training events and develop team members.
- Implement and enforce company safety policies.
- Complete daily safety inspections and check sheets daily.
- Promote and support Kaizen activities.
- Audit processes to ensure team members are following work protocols.
- Follow up on PM activities and downtime.
- Ensure overall control of responsible area.
- Spend majority of time on manufacturing to floor to adequately supervise staff.
This is a first shift direct hire position offering $60,000-$90,000 yearly depending on experience. Relocation benefits may be offered to those who qualify.
If you’re interested in this Maintenance Supervisor opportunity, please apply today!
- Effective leadership skills and experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Technical skills to lead troubleshooting and repair activities.
- Willingness and ability to stay with major downtime problems until resolution.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree preferred, relevant experience may be considered.
- Experience with CMMS and Microsoft Office systems.
- Automotive Manufacturing experience preferred.
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.